Any plumbing problem can quickly become a plumbing emergency when it’s unexpected. Don’t wait to get help. Plumbing emergencies can cause serious damage to the interior of your home and may also affect the health of you and your loved ones. Flooding toilet bowels, burst pipes, leaks, and water damage warrant immediate action.
Types of Plumbing Emergencies
Should any of the following arise, call us immediately:
1. Leaking and/or burst water pipes. Broken pipes need to be repaired by qualified plumbers because you could do more damage by trying to solve the problem yourself. There could also be other areas of damage that you wouldn’t know to search for.
2. Sewer and toilet backups. You will know this kind of emergency is going to happen before the worst occurs, due to the foul smell. Backups are typically caused by blocked drains. You may also notice sink holes in your yard.
3. Damaged hot water heaters or gas leaks.
So contact us and we will get to your residence as quickly as possible during business hours.
Minimizing A Plumbing Emergency
If you’re experiencing a plumbing emergency, after calling a plumber, there’s a few things you can do to mitigate the damage to your home, your belongings, and plumbing system.
1. Before doing anything else, go shut off the main water supply valve. The main shut-off is usually located next to your water meter.
2. If you haven’t already, call an emergency plumber, like us, to help fix the problem and root out the cause.
3. While you are waiting for us to arrive, remove any items from the affected area, like cardboard boxes or any other large items that could be damaged or get in the way.
Why Should You Call An Emergency Plumber
The saying that time is money goes hand-in-hand with plumbing. When you call an emergency plumber , you can save hundreds, if not thousands of dollars. Ignoring the problem and hoping it goes away will only end up costing you much more down the road than if you had called the plumber shortly after the emergency began.
Our team of experienced plumbers uses the latest techniques and technologies to deliver results—quickly. We can fix any kind of plumbing problem, ranging from clogged drains, broken pipes, and yes, even overflowing toilet bowls.
Don’t waste money or time by waiting until tomorrow to have your house’s plumbing problems resolved. Call now.